In the processing of personal data, INFOPEDIA guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which its Regulation is approved, as well as the LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users that the data sent or provided through this will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the person responsible for said file is: INFOPEDIA MARKETING, (Hereinafter INFOPEDIA) with the registered office: C / Jacagua, # 15. 51000-Dominican Republic.
INFOPEDIA reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to legislative changes or changes in its activities, being the one that at all times is published on our website.
QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Submit” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them is accurate and true. So that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that may occur, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case any of them detects . The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. Depending on the form and / or email address you access, or send, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept their treatment according to the following purposes:
1. Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages where the electronic registration form appears.
2. In general, to meet your requests, queries, comments, orders or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users, followers or readers.
3. To inform you about inquiries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, social communities (Social Networks), and likewise to send commercial communications through any other electronic or physical means. These communications will always be related to our subject, services, news or promotions, as well as those that we consider of interest and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or partners with whom we maintain commercial promotion agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data. Being in any case these communications made by INFOPEDIA, and always on products and services related to our sector.
4. Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
5. That same information may be offered or sent to you by following the profiles of INFOPEDIA or CRISTINA VARGAS in the social networks that link this Website, so by becoming a follower of either of the two you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks, in compliance with the present, as well as the particular conditions and privacy policies of the same. If you wish to stop receiving such information or if these data are canceled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles on these networks. In addition, followers in social networks may exercise the rights granted by the Law, although, since these platforms belong to third parties, the responses to rights exercises by INFOPEDIA will be limited by the functionalities allowed by the social network. in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles in social networks review the conditions of use and privacy policies of the same.
6. LOW SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER AND SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of commercial communications, or to cause withdrawal in our subscription services, just by sending an email indicating your request to: CRISTINAV091526@INFOPEDIA.COM indicating: LOW SUBSCRIPTION CRISTINA VARGAS.
THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, you declare to have informed said persons with previous character, of the content of the facilitated data, of the origin of the same, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data are contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identifying data of INFOPEDIA In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform of such circumstance to the third parties whose data you will transfer, INFOPEDIA not assuming any responsibility for the breach of this precept by the user.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting INFOPEDIA: CRISTINAV091526@INFOPEDIA.COM This request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purpose of notifications, photocopy of ID or Passport I .
INFOPEDIA has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.